Last updated April 2017. To view and download all open access publications listed in my CV, click here.
- Can a Dialogue Save the St. Louis Confederate Monument?
- Saying Goodbye to the St. Louis Confederate Monument (For Now)
- America’s A-La-Carte Relationship with Civil War History
- A Missouri Slaveholder Predicts the American Civil War
- What James Buchanan Can Teach Us About Respecting Dissenting Opinions
- RT @cmclymer: 1/ Don’t know the difference between Memorial Day and Veteran’s Day? Here’s a personal story of mine on why it’s important. (… 56 minutes ago
- Happy to! Hey @TFrei: sports had no role in original Memorial Day. Access my article on JSTOR about hist of holiday… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- A short post on my skepticism over using "dialogue" as a saving grace for the St. Louis Confederate monument pastexplore.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/can… 3 hours ago